Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hooray for new things!

I hardly ever spend money on clothes for myself. It's something I always end up talking myself out of. With that being said, my Mom has bought probably 90% of all my work clothes...she has great taste! :) So...this weekend, I bought a bunch of weekend dresses! It's something that I have been wanting to do for a long time. Here are a few pictures....



I got a few new pairs of weekend flip flops to go with my new dresses! I actually got another pair but I will have to return them, because some fatty foot stretched out the left foot (I didn't try them on in the store) so the left shoe is too big. :(

I also got two new lamps for our bedroom! Goodbye Cobalt Hat! The Cobalt Hat was a gift my Mom gave to Mike for Christmas, except I stole it. It is a very nifty hat --- it has three settings for the lights on the bill. I used it when I was reading in bed so that I would not have to get out of bed to turn the ceiling fan light off. Ha!

Saturday Mike and I ran to Wal-Mart to get a few things for dinner (Mike's parents came up for a steak dinner -- so good!) and I bought some sunflowers. I thought they would look perfect on our coffee table. I love having fresh flowers in the house.

So, Mom, what do you think about all my new stuff?!?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment