Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Special Day

Today is a special day. It is my sister's birthday! Mike and I drove to Cumming for dinner tonight to celebrate Amanda's birthday. It was a nice time. It's rare that we all make it to go out to eat --- usually someone can't make it because of work, basketball practice, track meet, etc. But, we were all together tonight. I love dinners with family. Happy Birthday Amanda!

Me and the Birthday Girl


Me and Mr. Big Head :)


AND...one more thing! It's also my best friend Mauri's birthday! Mauri and I were roommates throughout college and is a very special friend. It's the kind of friendship that will last for a very long time. Happy Birthday Mauri!

I have Junior Achievement tomorrow morning. I volunteer to teach a class (7 lessons actually) about success skills. So far it has been really fun and fulfilling. I'm looking forward to seeing the students again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment