Since my last post so much has happened:
- Mike and I went on a weekend trip to Asheville, NC to see Jeff Dunham. We didn't take very many pictures this time, so the picture below is from the last time we visited. It's such a beautiful town --- and it has GREAT food! I highly recommend eating at The Corner Kitchen (great breakfast), The Lobster Trap (awesome seafood), and Barley's (best pizza in Asheville). I'd love to live there someday.
- We found a birds nest in the corner of our front porch. I climbed up to take a picture of the eggs. :)
- We attending a fundraiser for my Mom's friend Donna (Donna suffered from a severe stroke a few months ago and is having to go through lots and lots of therapy. The fundraiser was to raise money to help with medical bills and also to continue with therapy that insurance won't cover. Please keep Donna in your prayers!)
- I completed my Junior Achievement course. Almost all of the students were taller than me.
- All of Mauri's bridesmaids hosted a lingerie shower --- which was so much fun (and a bit scandalous!) Ha!
The awesome cake that Stephanie made!
The Bride to be and Me
All the bridesmaids and Mauri
- My brother turned 15! Whoot whoot!
- One of my best friends, Sarah turned 26! We celebrated the night a The Cheesecake Factory! One of my favorites!
- The Easter Bunny came to our house to drop off some Cadbury eggs for Mike.
- We attended the Tea Party downtown on Tax Day. It was packed and we saw a couple of really funny signs.
And today I met up with my Mom and my sister. We treated ourselves to mani-pedi's. AND...I wore my new pink dress (see last post for a picture). So far it has been a great weekend.
Oh yeah - and my Dad sent me a message last night that said "GymDogs are National Champs again." How awesome is that? Five years in a row. Back to back to back to back to back champs. Unbelievable! I can't wait to see them next season!