Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Sunday Night Post

I really hope that I'm not turning into a Sunday Night blogger. My weeks are so busy with work, the last thing I want to do is come home really late and open the computer back up. I will try to post some more through out the week.

Ok - a quick weekend recap....

Friday night was relaxing. We made a pizza and watched TV (well...I spent most of the night putting a dent in New Moon --- the 2nd book in the Twilight series). Saturday we got up and spent an unnecessary amount of time at the Verizon store getting Mike a new phone. He got a Blackberry! Yippee! Now we can Blackberry Message all day long! :) After Verizon, I headed down to meet my friend, Mauri for lunch. We met at Panera and I got the Grilled Cheese and Creamy Tomato soup. It was the perfect lunch for a rainy day --- definitely a comfort food. Saturday night Mike and I went to the Gym Dogs meet in Athens. It was the last meet of the season in Stegman and of course the Gym Dogs WON! After the meet we decided to crash at my Dad's house. Sunday we all got up and went to Watkinsville and ate Mexican for lunch. After lunch Mike and I headed back and made a stop at Wal-Mart to pick up groceries for the week and a few other items. We got home and we have hardly moved from the couch. So much for doing laundry.....

One thing I did accomplish today...I finished New Moon! I'm looking forward to starting Eclipse!

I guess that's all for now.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment