Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor Finale, Tuesday Lunch, FTHB Tax Credit

Ok - so it's been almost a full 24 hours since The Bachelor...and I'm still bitter about it. While I will give Jason the credit that he did the right thing by breaking up with Melissa (rather than adding another divorce to his record) --- I still think he was wrong for proposing in the first place! I felt so bad for Melissa, I hope she meets her prince charming one day and that she won't end up giving her ring back. Am I the only one who thinks its odd that he is proposed THREE times? He's not even that old! Maybe Molly will be flattered she could be #4.

Today was a little more interesting than a regular Tuesday. I got to meet Mike and the in-laws for lunch! Mike and his Dad had to get together to get the title for his (old) car squared away so we decided to make a lunch out of it. It was definitely the highlight of my day.

Mike and I have been talking about the First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit lately...whether to re-do our taxes and claim the credit, or not. Since we have not already mailed in our tax returns, I'm thinking that we are leaning more toward taking advantage of this free money. If we do decide to claim the credit, you can bet your dollar that I'll be earning interest off our free money. Besides, it can't ever hurt to have a little extra cash.

Is anyone else claiming the FTHB credit?

No comments:

Post a Comment