Monday, October 5, 2009

One Year Down....

Dear Mike,

Well, we made it through one whole year being married. We've experienced all the holidays and birthdays, traveled away for weekend trips and overseas, bought big purchases, and gained weight. I think we've covered it all...and we've continued to be blissfully happy. I'm probably one of the luckiest girls in the world to have a husband that is so giving, loving and caring. They say that the first year of marriage is the roughest....but I gotta say; if this was the hardest year....Babe, we've got this thing in the bag! ;) Thanks for a wonderful first year of marriage; and as I always say, I love you too much. Looking forward to the many, many more years to come.

Love,
Michelle

One year ago today:

One year anniversary:

No comments:

Post a Comment