Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bad Hair Cut

I had a great idea to get my hair cut for our vacation. Well, let me tell you about this great idea.

I guess I should start out by saying that I have been going to the same hair dresser for 11 years, so she knows what I like. Well, she made a 'oops' last night.

Here's a before picture:


Here is the after picture (please excuse the drama):

I cried all the way home. I've never HATED a hair cut so much before in my whole entire life. Please do not to tell me how bad it is to my face because I will probably burst into tears all over again.

I tried to put it in a pony tail to hide the horribleness; but some of my hair falls down. I never knew a pony tail could look so awful.

Mike, being the sweet husband that he is, says it's 'not that bad' and that he actually likes it. HA! This is me saying "Really, you think?" I don't believe him. Can you still see the tears?

This is what my hair looks like today...and it will probably look like this until all the lion layers grow out. The bobby pin = my new best friend.


I guess at the end of the day, it's just hair. It will grow. Everyday people lose their hair and I will do what I can with mine because it could always be worse, right? In the mean time, I will continue to "Roar" at Mike when I reference how much I hate my new hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment