Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Great Day

Today was a great day because of two things:

1. I definitely thought today was Tuesday, until a co-worker reminded me that today is actually Wednesday. I felt like I was on top of the world when I heard that. :)

AND 2. Because today is Pam's birthday. I'm not sure when we will get to celebrate together but I hope it's soon. After searching through my pictures for pictures, I realized that i need more "just because pictures"; most of the pictures I have are from the wedding.

Anyways....Happy Birthday Pam! Can't wait to celebrate! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Love it when it is a day later in the week than I thought!

    I found you through Ashley's blog too! I didn't realize you were following me :)

    I hope things are going well for you! When we make it back down to GA we need to grab dinner or something!!! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete