Friday, January 7, 2011

27 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: Turtle is the size of a head of cauliflower. She weighs almost two pounds and is about a 14.5 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 lbs. Holy cow! I feel HUGE! Check out that BELLY!

Maternity Clothes: All I wear now.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Brooke Henley Femiano!

Movement: I love feeling her twist and turn around in my belly. She's getting stronger and you can now see the kicks just looking at my stomach. She's a fiesty little thing!

Sleep: Not much has changed on the sleep situation. I still have some difficulties sleeping. I wake up multiple times during the night.

What I miss: I can't say I really miss anything really. Although I have treated myself to a few extra swigs of sweet tea this week. So, maybe an unrestricted about of tea/caffeine?

Cravings: I've been A LOT of cereal lately. First it was Frosted Flakes and this week it's been Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I ate the whole box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in two days.

Symptoms: Sore hips/pelvis and running to the bathroom every 30 seconds.

Best Moment this week: I just love watching my stomach bounce all around when she's trying to get comfortable in there. You can definitely tell when she turns or rolls and knees/elbows are very hard to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment