Friday, January 21, 2011

29 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: Turtle is the size of a butternut squash. She weighs two and a half pounds and is just over 15 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs. I've been making an effort to make more 'healthy' choices this week. Last week really freaked me out.
Maternity Clothes: All I wear now.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Brooke Henley Femiano!

Movement: She moves ALL.THE.TIME. I think she's in there just shakin' her groove thang. Must get that from her Dad. ;-)

Sleep: Sleep has been about the same. I wake up to use the bathroom some nights and mix it up with tossing and turning. Sleep used to be my favorite thing...now it's hit or miss.

What I miss: I think I would be a little dramatic if I listed out every.single.thing that I miss. But, I practically tackled Mike when he was eating his Publix Ultimate sub sandwich the other night. My hot pizza sub no longer appealed to me...all I wanted was a cold sammich.

Cravings: Still eating a lot of cereal...its not heavy and fills me up (but only for a few hours). I have also had several chicken salad sandwiches for lunch this week.

Symptoms: Sore hips/pelvis and running to the bathroom every 30 seconds AND add reflux to this list now. Its like a magic trick...drink water, lay down and water just appears right back in my mouth again. It's so gross (especially when it's not just water)!

Best Moment this week: I was listening to Pandora at work the other day and a Tom Petty song came on. I could have sworn I could feel her tapping to the beat. This girl knows good music! :) I've also felt her 'dance' to David Crowder too.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the name Brooke :) Too funny about the Tom Petty song!

    ReplyDelete