Friday, December 31, 2010

26 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: Turtle is the size of a English hothouse cucumber. She weighs just over a pound and two-thirds and is about a 14 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs. Holy cow! I feel HUGE! Check out that BELLY!

Maternity Clothes: All I wear now.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Brooke Henley Femiano!

Movement: I love feeling her twist and turn around in my belly. She's getting stronger and you can now see the kicks just looking at my stomach. She's a fiesty little thing!

Sleep: Not much has changed on the sleep situation. I still have some difficulties sleeping. I wake up multiple times during the night.

What I miss: I've missed working out this week. I don't know if its because I've been eating everything in sight (thus the additional 20 lbs showing up on the scale) or if Brooke was just having a growth spurt...but I feel like I should be doing something to counteract my increased appetite.

Cravings: I officially like Chic-fil-A again! Yay!

Symptoms: Sore hips/pelvis. And I had one nose bleed this week. I guess that increase in blood didn't have anywhere else to go. I'm just glad it didn't happen out in public!

Best Moment this week: Mike and I went to Buy Buy Baby and picked out the rocker/glider and ottoman for Brooke's nursery. I loved sitting in all the different chairs and thinking about rocking and reading books and singing with Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment