Friday, December 3, 2010

22 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Turtle is the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 15 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I LOVE my maternity clothes. I can still wear a few regular shirts/sweaters but I definitely prefer all maternity clothes.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Brooke Henley Femiano!

Movement: She's moving a lot! I feel her moving every day now.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good this week. I wake up once a night to make a quick trip to the bathroom.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Anything with cheese! I have been craving hashbrown casserole and broccoli casserole. I have always been a huge cheese lover...Brooke however seems to not love it as much (talk about MAJOR heartburn!). She must get the no cheese thing from her Gramp (he doesn't love cheese either).

Symptoms: Major heartburn (mostly from the cheese).

Best Moment this week: Feeling her kicks get stronger and stronger. She kicks A LOT now.

No comments:

Post a Comment