Friday, November 5, 2010

18 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: Turtle is the size of a sweet potato

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Loving my maternity pants and slowly gearing up for some maternity shirts/sweaters.

Gender: Still don't know but I have a cool idea how we're going to reveal the gender to our family on Thanksgiving Day. HINT: A Turtle something will be involved. :)

Movement: Still just a few flutters.

Sleep: I'm back on the crazy sleep train. I've been having wacky dreams again and I tend to wake up several times a night because I can't seem to find a comfortable position.

What I miss: Since I'm only treating myself to one caffeinated drink a week I'm really missing a Starbucks Peppermint White Mocha. All the red Starbucks cups are making me jealous! I definitely miss coffee.

Cravings: Moes and cinnamon sugar twisted/braided doughnut. I'm also still enjoying sweets.

Symptoms: Still the emotional basket case...although some days are better than others. I somehow seem to cry even when I'm not upset....like when the song my Dad and I danced to at my wedding came on the radio the other day. I cried like a baby on 285 while listening to Steve Curtis Chapman. I also cried to Darrius Rucker's "It Won't Be Like This for Long". Who am I?!?!?!?!?!

Best Moment this week: Finally getting that cinnamon sugar doughnut. I'd been craving it for DAYS!

3 comments:

  1. I have been a terrible blogger lately...so I am just now seeing your posts! I love it!!! I can't wait to find out who Turtle will be...I am totally texting you Thanksgiving day :)

    Love you three and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay....i have been such a slacker in reading blogs, obviously! I haven't read in a while and here I check in and find out you're pregnant!! Congrats!!!!! Hope you're feeling great! How exciting that you'll have an "extra" thing to be thankful for this thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so so thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to read more. It's the best thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete