Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Goals

Below are a list of things that I would like to accomplish in the year of 2010. I hope to re-visit this post at the end of the year to see if I've actually accomplished them.


  • Get new bedroom furniture

  • Get new dining room furniture

  • Have a party with all our friends over (since no one has been to our house because it's been empty! I've been too embarrassed to have people over only to have them stand to watch TV). Or at least a few get togethers.

  • Get Mike a new car

  • Visit Montana (I've several years delinquent on this one)

  • Run 6 5k's

  • Run 2 10k's

  • Run the Missoula Half Marathon with Natalie

  • Visit Glacier National Park

  • Start saving for a hypothetical child (because my friend's are having babies and I'm learning real quick those babies are NOT cheap!)

  • Start using coupons more often

  • Take at least 2 long weekend vacations with the hubby

  • Eat less Happy Meals

  • Put crown moulding in our house

  • Read 9 books

  • Take the GMAT

  • Apply to Grad School

I think that is a pretty challenging list, not to mention it just sounds expensive. Maybe I should add one more.

  • Win the lottery

1 comment:

  1. Hve you picked your 9 books? I read a bunch if you need any suggestions! I would like to run more this year too!

    ReplyDelete