Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Day - Another Bird

Last year I had some issues with birds building their nest's on my front porch. It as though my bird troubles are not too far gone.

The other day I was driving home from the gym and I hit two birds. I felt so bad but then told myself, "Michelle, it's OK. Maybe they were going for a Romeo and Juliet exit." I also thought it was a little strange that I didn't see any feathers fly up. Anyways, by the time I got home I had already forgotten about the incident.

The story then progresses to Monday. I get in my car. I drive to work. I back into my parking spot at work. Then...as I am walking to my car at the end of the day, I see something in the grill of Patty (Patty is a Pilot). I get a little closer and then I realize...It's the bird from the other day! I have been driving around with a DEAD bird in the front of my car. Here are a few pictures for proof.





So I call Mike and I am laughing hysterically at this point...because this is such a typical thing to happen to me. Mike had to pull the poor birdie out of my car with a Target bag. I realize this is not a very good picture but he was NOT being very patient and had zero interest in waiting for me to get the perfect picture for my blog. Given that it was in the 20's that night, I guess I don't blame him. But next time.......just kidding. I hope there isn't a next time.

I hope I don't have any other bird issues in 2010, although I have a feeling that won't be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment