Monday, June 29, 2009

Today at work...

The Atlanta Police re-directed traffic....


And there were firetrucks, police cars, ambulance's, and three GA search and rescue teams...


And all the news stations showed up (complete with helicopters)...


A few floors in our parking garage collapsed! :(





My car is on floor 5.


I have no idea when we will be able to get our cars out; or if we will be able to get them out at all. :( I hope so. I am so grateful that I was not in that parking deck when it collapsed. A few of my co-workers are pretty sure that their cars have been destroyed; and it makes me just sick for them. Keep in mind that this all went down right around lunch time; so it's a miracle that there are no injuries. I do believe there were some Angel's hangin around 5th and Spring!

Since my car is stuck in this parking garage until further notice, I will be working from home for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment