Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Field Day

Today was a great day at work! Maybe it's because it wasn't a typical work day. About once a quarter the finance community has a meeting and this time we had a "field day". It was great! It was like summer camp...no work, no lectures, no learning, no forecasts...just fun! We played corn hole, kick ball, tug of war, had water balloon toss/relay's, and finally a dunk tank. It was so much fun. I wish everyday could be like today.

This past weekend was The Georgia Club's Member Guest Golf Tournament so we spent the weekend in Athens. On Friday I meet Pam for lunch at Taqueria del Sol where we shared some cheese dip and I had yummy fish tacos. After lunch I headed over to Hobby Lobby and on the way there I saw lots of smoke from the Georgia Theatre fire. :(

Saturday night was the fancy dinner...


And then Sunday I spent the day with my Dad....

Do we look alike? :)

I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment