Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Change of Pace

The office has been quiet lately this week and I have been taking full advantage of it! I have left work on time for the past three days in a row....I can't remember the last time I left work on time three days in a row. None the less, I am enjoying it. :)

Mike and I have been trying to decide where we want to go for our anniversary. We were either planning on going to Hawaii or maybe California to visit Napa Valley. BUT, I think we've decided to do something different. We have decided to stop planning and we're going to make a spontaneous decision. Maybe a week before we'll look for some last minute deals and then book last minute or we might just show up at the AirTran counter and ask "What flights are leaving today?" We'll just pack a little bit of everything and hope it's what we need for our destination unknown anniversary. Who knows we might be headed....

I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment