Brooke is 3 months old! Time is flying by and I can't believe she's already been here for a quarter of a year! The months are just zooming by. I feel she grows an inch every time I blink.
What are you up to this month?
- You are wearing size 0-3 month and 3 month clothes.
- You are still wearing a size 1 diaper and I think you will be in them for the next month or so...or at least I hope you will because we have two boxes of size 1 diapers in the closet!
- I don't know exactly how much you weigh but I'm pretty sure you're about 10 lbs. You are a petite little thing.
- You eat every 3 hours. And, this month we had a break thru in nursing. You are a nursing champ now! I am so glad I didn't throw in the towel early on. Thankfully, you will still take a bottle so we shouldn't have any issues when you start daycare in a few weeks.
- When you take a bottle you usually eat about 4-5 ozs.
- The Monday after your two month birthday, you moved to your crib. You now LOVE your bed, which makes me so happy!
- You are sleeping anywhere from 8-10 hours a night. And you LOVE to be swaddled!
- You had your first 'sick' visit to the doctor this month. When you woke up one morning your poor little eye was all goopey with eye junk. You were your happy, smiley self and seemed fine but I freaked and immediately called the doctor. Turns out it was just a clogged tear duct...no biggie! It was all clear within a day or so.
- You still are not a big fan of tummy time but we are working on rolling over...you are sooooo close!
- You love to kick your legs and arms...especially when I'm trying to change your diaper. This is very cute, except when you kick your feet into a poopy diaper! Yuck!
- You love the pink elephant toy...Ellie. She can always get a smile out of you.
- You are such a happy baby! When we were doing your 3 month photo session in your chair in your room you started to fall over a little bit...but you were still just throwing out the BIG smiles.
- You are spending less time in the swing and more time on your activity mat and sitting in the Bumbo. You also really like your bouncy seat now...you finally figured out that when you kick your legs it makes you bounce.
- You really love it when we whisper to you and you do NOT like sudden loud noises or when people talk loud while holding you. Your scared cry is just pitiful.
- People comment on how cute you are all the time...I don't blame them. You are pretty cute!
- Your 3 month birthday was spent with lots of family and friends...you were baptized on July 16th!
Brookie baby, you are the light of our lives and we love you so much sweet girl!