Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm baaaack!

Towards the end of my pregnancy I had high expectations that I would have tons of free time on my hands once the baby was born. You know, new babies sleep ALL day, right? Well, my 12 weeks of maternity leave flew by and I barely got a chance to document anything. We are now 3.5 months into this whole 'being parents' thing and I feel like I've finally caught my stride. It was rough at times but I am so incredibly happy right now with life.

I fell off the blogging wagon a few months ago...well maybe more like a year ago. I basically stopped blogging about our life and only blogged my weekly pregnancy updates. I never got around to blogging about the wonderful baby showers, Brooke's birth or even my pregnancy wrap up post. I started several posts and they're saved as drafts so if you're interested in reading those, look back at the previous months over the next couple of weeks...I hope I'll get them posted soon. I also have Brooke's two and three month posts as well....I just need to add the pictures to those posts. Arranging pictures in a post is the most annoying thing with blogger...does anyone have a work around for this?

Anyways, I have lots of things to share like an update on our house situation, my job situation and other random stuff I just wanted journaled. I've been wanting to get back to the ole blog so here goes........

No comments:

Post a Comment