Friday, October 22, 2010

16 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby F is the size of an avocado

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I'm pushing the envelope a little. I realize that wearing pants unbuttoned/unlatched at all is not acceptable. I keep putting this off because I just haven't had time. Looks like I'll be ordering some maternity pants online soon.

Gender: Still don't know. November 24th can't get here fast enough!

Movement: Nope - still nothing.

Sleep: Sleeping has gotten a smidgen better. I definitely think my Snoogle has helped out.

What I miss: Drinking as much caffeine as my heart desires. I've limited myself to one caffeine drink a week. It's my weekly treat. I miss drinking Sweet Tea, Coke, Dr. Pepper all in the same day.

Cravings: I've been eating more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lately. :)

Symptoms: Just a growing waist line.

Best Moment this week: I've started looking at nursery bedding (both sexes) to get some ideas and I think I might have found cute sets. I get giddy excited just thinking about placing an itty bitty baby in a crib.

1 comment: