Friday, October 1, 2010

13 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby F is the size of a peach

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 3 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my regular clothes but they are starting to get a little uncomfortable...even with the rubber band trick. It won't be long until I will venture into the maternity section!

Gender: I had a dream this past week that it's a girl...can't wait to find out for sure though!

Movement: Nope - none yet.

Sleep: I still seem to wake up at least once during the night.

What I miss: Publix turkey and cheese sandwich (cold!). Although today I treated myself to my first caffeinated beverage in 3 months...a DR PEPPER and it was glorious!

Cravings: I have rediscovered how much I love Kosher Dill pickles. :)

Symptoms: This past Saturday morning (13 weeks, 1 day) was the worst morning sickness I have experienced thus far. It's never taken me almost 20 minutes to brush my teeth before!

Best Moment this week: Celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary at the beach...just the two of us. Next year we'll have to get a babysitter...or it'll be "2 and a highchair"

No comments:

Post a Comment