Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've been tagged by a friend.....

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. PAYDAY!
2. Taking a vacation
3. Girl's Night this Saturday
4. Learning how to play golf
5. Planting flowers in our yard
6. Getting all the furniture we want for our house (Yes - it's still empty)
7. Paying off my car
8. Visiting Natalie in Montana in November (and the baby too!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up at the crack of dawn
2. Showered
3. Commuted to work
4. Work, work, work
5. Commuted home
6. Ate dinner
7. Read my book
8. Went to sleep

***This is a typical day for me (Monday-Thursday) so this is why I do not blog during the week. I'm much too boring! Ha!

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Go to the gym more often
2. Sew
3. Keep up with laundry
4. Volunteer for a living and not worry about money
5. Eat as many calories as I want and not get fatter
6. Travel more often
7. Cut my dry cleaning bill in half
8. Get rid of my anxiety all together

8 Shows I Watch
1. House
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Bachelor
4. Regis and Kelly
5. American Idol
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Fox News
8. Any of the Friend's re-runs

OK, now I tag YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment