Friday, April 15, 2011

41 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 41 Weeks

Size of baby: Unfortunately, neither Babycenter nor The Bump delivers a '41 Week' email stating how big baby is...because she should have come by now!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 45 lbs. Yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Thankfully, I have been able to work from home every day this week...so I have been super comfy in pajamas. It's gotten a bit warmer lately so I've been rotating between my two short sleeve maternity shirts when I have to leave the house.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Brooke Henley Femiano!

Movement: Our little girl doesn't move nearly as much as she used to...I'm pretty sure its because she's run out of room in there. Time to come out!

Sleep: Who can sleep when they're a whole week overdue???? I think I'm afraid my water is going to break in the bed and then I'll have a huge mess to clean up.

What I miss: Nothing really comes to mind this week. I think I'm too anxious to miss anything.

Cravings: I haven't had many cravings this week. Although I have eaten my fair share of eggplant parmesan...trying to induce labor.

Symptoms: Swelling and just being a BIG ole pregnant girl.

Best Moment this week: We got to see our little girl on the ultrasound again this week. They said that my placenta is looking 'tired'...which hopefully will signal my body to get this baby out! Other than that they said that she looks good and we'll go back next week if she doesn't come on her own this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment