Friday, May 15, 2009

One more thing...

I forgot to mention the awesome birthday gift I got from Mike and my Dad & Pam! I got a full set of golf clubs! Mike and I had gone to look for some ladies golf club sets but I wasn't very excited about them because they were either pink or purple (and I'm not a pink/purple type of gal). So, needless to say, I was really excited when I saw that my new set of clubs was NOT pink or purple! I love them and I can't wait to use them. I'll see if I can get Mike to snap a few action shots next time we're at the driving range so you can get a real picture.


Mike also got me a small sized cookie cake and he even got my name put on it! He's so sweet and thoughtful. On Monday night, Mike and I met my Dad and Pam for a birthday dinner at Carrabbas. It was a wonderful, low key 25th birthday...just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment