On another note...I am blogging after my bedtime because I do NOT have to go to work tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Mike and I are headed down to FL tomorrow morning because we have a wedding to go to on Saturday. Friday night we're staying with family and then on Saturday Mike and I will mosey on over to my Mom's condo. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my family, maybe getting a little bit of sun (hopefully the weather will be nice), and the wedding. We will be heading home on Monday and I'm hoping that I can fit in a hair appointment Monday afternoon before our meeting with our NFP.
Not only is this weekend going to be busy but the next MONTH is going to be non-stop.
- Next weekend (May 24th) is Mauri's wedding (It'll be the first Jewish wedding I've ever been to and I can't wait to yell Mazal Tov!). Yes, I realize that the wedding is only a few hours on one day, but Saturday is booked with a bridal luncheon then the rehearsal and finally the rehearsal dinner. Sunday is the big day and we'll spend most of the day trying to keep Mauri's nerves under control and in between fetching glasses of wine we'll be getting hair and makeup done. Monday is golf...hopefully, if the weather is nice.
- Then the following weekend (May 30th) is Bill & Myrna's wedding AND my bff Natalie is coming into town. I can't wait to see her and her cute pregnant belly!
- The weekend after that (June 6) is Mike & Jess's wedding. I can't wait for that wedding either because we always have a great time with that gang. We always have such a good time that sometimes when its time to leave I wish I'd known them when I was in college. They're SO MUCH FUN! (***Shout out to Steph! Will we get to see you and Jack at the wedding? I'm dying to hold that precious new baby!) Sunday, June 7th we're having a family portrait day at my Dad's house.
- June 13th will be the first free weekend we'll have.
- And then June 18-20 is the Member Guest Tournament; and on Saturday night Pam and I will get roses because my Dad and Mike are going to WIN! Right guys???? ;-) On Sunday I'll be doing whatever Dad wants to do because it'll be Father's Day!
Whew! I'm already exhausted...if I don't have many updates between now and Father's Day, now you know why. If nothing else, I'll try my best to take lots of pictures and to have a few picture posts.