What are you up to this month?
- You didn't have a well check up this month so I don't know how much you weigh. Although I would guess about 12 lbs.
- You are in a size 1 diaper but I think you'll be out of them in about another week.
- You are wearing size 0-3 months and size 3 month clothes.
- You are still nursing every 3-4 hours.
- When you take a bottle its usually 5 or 5.5 ounces of breast milk.
- You are sleeping 10-12 hours at night and we try to get you to take 2 naps a day (you fight your afternoon nap). You LOVE your bed. When you're tired you won't fight sleep if you're in your bed. As soon as we lay you down you will roll on your side with your back to us.
- You love to look at yourself in the mirror.
- You will take a paci but you don't seem to be too dependent on it. You have taught yourself how to put the paci back in your mouth now...which we like! However, you don't always do it on your own because you know we will come in and put it back in your mouth. And you have also learned how to THROW the paci. When you are mad you quickly take it out of you mouth and toss it to the ground. And there has been a few times I find it in the middle of you room from when you throw it out of your bed. You're a sassy little thing!
- You are SITTING UP! You are such a big girl.
- You LOVE your Daddy. You give the biggest smiles of the day when Daddy gets home from work.
- You are reaching for everything. You seem to think that if its within your reach, its fair game. Your favorite things to reach for are our phones, the tv remote, cups, plates and food if we're eating something.
- You love love love to swing at the park. You love the feeling of the wind and you love to watch the leaves fall and the trees sway.
Five months has been so much fun and I can't wait to see what six months is like. We love you so much, Brooke!