Monday, March 22, 2010

New Stuff

I'm a terrible blogger. I don't update as often as I should.

I really try to update with pictures...because sometimes I think words are just too boring. But then, my pictures are too blah, so then I just don't update.

I've promised a few people some pictures of our new furniture. We recently got new bedroom furniture AND new dining room furniture. But, like I said, my pictures just aren't very good...maybe I'll see if Brittney can come visit and snap a few pics with her nifty camera. Speaking of...a nifty camera - I'm going to get one. I'm sure it will take amazing pictures which will in turn make me blog more often. :)

Let's see...so much has happened since March 7th. We got furniture --- I just covered that. I ran the Silver Comet 10K --- I did alright I guess. And just this past weekend we visited our friends down in Statesboro, a welcome home gathering for Bryan (he's been in Taliban land for the past year).

Oh yeah - and today after work I went by Fleet Feet and picked up some inserts for my running shoes. I'm hoping they can help me overcome my killer shin splints I've been getting the past few long runs. I hope I get to test them out tomorrow with Rebecca.

Now, it's Monday night and I'm exhausted. So, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment